Affordable Connectivity Program
Edge Broadband has partnered with the Affordable Connectivity Program to provide service discounts to eligible customers. The Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) is an FCC benefit program that helps ensure that households can afford the broadband they need for work, school, healthcare, and more. Customers previously enrolled in the Emergency Broadband Benefits Program (EBB) will now receive benefits on behalf of the ACP. Changes to the benefit amount for previous EBB participants will take effect on March 1, 2022.
The ACP provides a discount of up to $30 per month toward internet service for eligible households and up to $75 per month for households on qualifying Tribal lands. Eligible households can also receive a one-time discount of up to $100 to purchase a laptop, desktop computer, or tablet from participating providers if they contribute more than $10 and less than $50 toward the purchase price.
The Affordable Connectivity Program is limited to one monthly service discount and one device discount per household.
Who Is Eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program?
A household is eligible if a member of the household meets at least one of the criteria below:
- Has an income that is at or below 200% of the federal poverty guidelines; or
- Participates in certain assistance programs, such as SNAP, Medicaid, Federal Public Housing Assistance, SSI, WIC, or Lifeline;
- Participates in Tribal specific programs, such as Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance, Tribal TANF, or Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations;
- Is approved to receive benefits under the free and reduced-price school lunch program or the school breakfast program, including through the USDA Community Eligibility Provision in the 2019-2020, 2020-2021, or 2021-2022 school year;
- Received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year; or
- Meets the eligibility criteria for a participating provider’s existing low-income program.
Two Steps to Enroll
- Go to ACPBenefit.org to submit an application or print out a mail-in application.
- Contact Edge Broadband to select a plan and have the discount applied to your bill.
Edge Broadband may request additional information before applying your monthly discount to your new or existing service plan. Eligible households must both apply for the program and contact Edge Broadband to receive a service discount.
Check out the Affordable Connectivity Program Consumer FAQ for more information about the benefit. If you need to talk to someone about your eligibility or application status, call the ACP Support Center at (877) 384-2575.
The Edge Broadband Advantage
Reliable High-Speed Internet
At Edge Broadband, we continue to keep pushing the edge to serve you better and faster. We deploy, maintain, and utilize the latest technology available.
Friendly Customer Service
Edge Broadband is dedicated to friendly service and customer satisfaction. Our trained professionals are respectful to you, your home, and our community.
We have local, reliable support, that can be contacted 24/7 via phone, email, or text message. Support is easily accessible in minutes, not hours or days like other guys.
Edge Broadband is a locally owned, family-owned, and veteran-owned business located in Whitewater, WI.
Upgrade Your Internet Services
Contact us for more information on coverage areas and services.